Baked whole chicken wings are such a top tier option for quick dinner ideas. My recipe will give you some flavorful chicken wings that will have you thinking you put in much more work than you actually did.
What makes this whole chicken wings recipe pop is the added Italian dressing. Now, homemade marinades are always best , but I love using oil based salad dressing as a quick option on my meats.
These whole chicken wings can be served with 2 sides , a salad , or as an appetizer if company is coming over. I served mine with black beans and rice – and a side salad . This would also be yummy with mashed potatoes Creamy + Dreamy Steakhouse Mashed Potatoes and a veggie like Asiago Parmesan Creamed Spinach or Broccoli.
As always , if you make this recipe -please let me know how you like it !
All purpose seasoning , ground black pepper , garlic powder , onion powder , paprika, thyme , minced garlic , Italian dressing , and parsley
- How long to bake whole chicken wings? In this recipe I bake my oven baked whole chicken wings for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes
- What temperature to bake whole chicken wings ? I bake my whole chicken wings in the oven on 375 degrees for this recipe
- Greek Spatchcock Chicken Baked Greek SpatchcockChicken and Potatoes
- Italian Dressing Whole Chicken Baked Italian Dressing Whole Chicken
- Juicy Baked Chicken Breast Juicy Baked Chicken Breast Easy Recipe
- Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders
- Garlic Wine Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs Garlic Wine Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs
Baked Whole Chicken Wings with Italian Dressing
- 8-9 whole chicken wings
- 1 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing I used Kraft Tuscan House Italian dressing
- fresh parsley optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except the parsley, mix well
- Place seasoned chicken wings in a large, deep baking dish
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Garnish with parsley (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!