Weeknights are for easy yet delicious meals. With the price of chicken wings significantly higher during this pandemic, I decided to share a lemon pepper recipe that does not involve chicken wings , yet is still full of flavor.
This recipe combines chicken thighs (you can use legs if you don’t have thighs) , lemon pepper seasoning and is baked to perfection.
As always if you make this , please let me know how it comes out for you !
Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 1 lemon cut in half
- parsley optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl add chicken thighs, adobo all purpose , lemon pepper , garlic powder , paprika, and olive oil
- Squeeze 1/2 of the lemon juice into bowl
- Mix chicken well so that it is fully coated with seasonings
- Place chicken thighs in a deep baking dish
- Pour chicken broth into the bottom of the baking dish
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes , basting the chicken very 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and baste again with pan juices
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon juices over the chicken
- Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy !