This recipe should’ve been called “weeknight dinner winner”. I love chicken breast because they are so versatile. Throw them in a salad , eat them with a veggie for a low carb meal, pair them with 2 sides for a classic dinner, the options are endless. This oven chicken breast recipe is flavorful and tasty. Boneless skinless chicken breast does not have to be boring, and this recipe will show you exactly why this recipe will be one of your new faves.
As always let me know how this comes out for you !
Glam Kitchen Tips
– If the chicken breast are not even in thickness use a mallet kitchen tool to pound them until they are the same width (helps them cook evenly )
– Make sure they are room temperature
Juicy Baked Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breast 6-8 ounces each
- 1 + 1/2 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- fresh parsley optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl add chicken breast , adobo all purpose , chili powder, garlic powder , paprika, brown sugar , olive oil , and balsalmic vinegar
- Mix well so that the chicken is evenly coated with the seasoning
- Place seasoned chicken in a deep baking dish
- Pour the chicken broth around the chicken breast
- Bake for 40 minutes , basting every 10-12 minutes with the pan juices (last 4 minutes of cook time broil it to give it more color )
- Remove from oven , baste a final time and garnish with parsley
- Serve and enjoy!