I guess you can say , things are getting pretty serious between my new air fryer and I. Y’all, I am having way too much fun with this kitchen gadget. The fact that I can cook something quickly and with less fat is really what does it for me when it comes to using my air fryer. This recipe is another chicken wing recipe – fun fact wings are one of my favorite foods and I love all the flavor possibilities of them. For this recipe I decided to combine lemon pepper wings and buffalo wings for a sauce that is bomb ! As always , enjoy and let me know what you think!
- 10-12 chicken wings
- 1/4 teaspoon Glam Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1. In a large bowl add chicken wings (make sure you pat them dry), all purpose seasoning , paprika, and baking powder – mix well to ensure wings are well coated
2. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 23 minutes on 390 degrees , flip them halfway through the cook time
3. In a small bowl, melt butter and add the hot sauce, lemon juice and lemon pepper seasoning – mix well
4. Remove wings from air fryer and toss them with the buffalo lemon pepper sauce
5. Serve and enjoy !