Well , I guess you all can welcome me into the air fryer fan club. I purchased one for Black Friday and I am absolutely in love ! The air fryer cooks food quickly and is oh so convenient for week day meals ! I will be bringing air fryer recipes to the blog for sure , because I love this kitchen tool already. This recipe is for air fryer bbq jerk chicken wings . I combine my all purpose seasoning (shoptheglamkitchen.com ) , jerk seasoning and browning sauce to make some tasty wings. Then they are tossed in one of my favorite bbq sauces. As always , enjoy and let me know how you like them !
- 12 wingettes (or 6 whole wings )
- 1/4 teaspoon Glam Kitchen adobo all purpose seasoning (Order at shoptheglamkitchen.com )
- 1 teaspoon browning
- 1 tablespoon wet jerk seasoning
- 4 tablespoon your fave bbq sauce
1. In a large bowl, add chicken wings , all purpose seasoning , browning, and jerk seasoning- mix well until chicken is fully coated
2. Put wings in air fryer and cook for 20-22 minutes on 390 – flip halfway through the cook time
3. In a clean large bowl add bbq sauce and cooked chicken wings – toss them until wings are fully coated with the bbq sauce
4. Serve and enjoy !