Creamy Chipotle Taco Sauce
Sharing is caring!
This sauce is perfect for tacos! Whether it’s shrimp, chicken , or beef this cream sauce is a winner!
Glam Kitchen Tips
- Don’t make this without a blender or food processor
- Fresh ingredients make this sauce come alive , use fresh cilantro and lime juice if you can
- 1 cup Mayo (not miracle whip )
- 3 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon hot sauce (Louisiana style , I used the Crystal brand )
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Add all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Chill for at least an hour before serving
- Enjoy !
THE BEST!!!! Omg
I’m addicted to this I make this every week I also use with my tostito yum
Yassssss I’m happy to hear that !
Dang I don’t have the chipotle peppers in adobo sauce! lemme run to publix right quick!
Yum! Do you think this would go on crab cakes?
I think it would be good on one ❤️