Calling all seafood lovers and pescatarians- this is going to be your fave taco recipe !
Cinco De Mayo is next week and I wanted to drop another taco recipe so that you can celebrate at home or just have a staple taco Tuesday at home recipe. This recipe is quick and delicious. I have also listed the perfect toppings for this salmon taco in case you needed suggestions. As always let me know how you like them and enjoy !
◦ 1 pound salmon filets
◦ 2 tablespoon olive oil
◦ 1 teaspoon Glam Kitchen Adobo all purpose seasoning
◦ 1 teaspoon Chili powder
◦ 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
◦ 1/2 lime
◦ Flour or corn tortillas
◦ Pico de Gallo
◦ Chipotle Taco sauce
◦ Purple cabbage
◦ Fresh Cilantro
1. Season salmon with all purpose seasoning , chili , and garlic powder
2. Heat oil in a skillet
3. Add salmon filets and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the filets , or until fully cooked
4. Remove from heat
5. Squeeze lime juice over salmon filets
6. Assemble salmon meat into a taco with desired toppings
7. Serve and enjoy !