Does anyone else love Pico de Gallo as much as I do ? The flavor is everything ! For me -the perfect taco has Pico de Gallo , fresh cilantro , and some sort of creamy sauce. Those are my absolute fave taco toppings, they really take the flavor to another level. Being that Cinco de Mayo is around the corner I wanted to share a recipe for classic Pico de Gallo. It is a classic recipe that is made with rona tomatoes , onion, jalapeño , and cilantro . You can use this as a taco topping or even as a party appetizer along with some chips. As always let me know what you think , and enjoy !
• 4 Roma tomato’s (diced)
• 1/2 large red onion (diced)
• 1 jalapeño(seeds removed and diced)
• 1 tablespoon fresh Cilantro, chopped
• juice of 1 lime
• Salt to taste (optional )
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl
2. Refrigerate for at least 15-20 minutes
3. Serve and enjoy !