Makes 1 drink
◦ 4 ounces Margarita mix
◦ 4 ounces pineapple juice
◦ 3 ounces Hennessy
◦ Fresh pineapple (optional garnish )
◦ Fresh lime (optional garnish )
1. Pour all contents into glass
2. Mix well
3. Add ice
4. Garnish with fresh pineapple and lime (optional)
Pineapple Hennessy Margarita
This pineapple Hennessy margarita recipe is a perfect blend of tropical and boozy flavors. The tangy sweetness of fresh pineapple juice combined with the smooth and robust notes of Hennessy cognac create a delectable concoction that's perfect for sipping on warm summer nights or any time you need a refreshing cocktail.
- 4 ounces Margarita mix
- 4 ounces Pineapple juice
- 3 ounces Hennessy
- Fresh pineapple (optional garnish )
- Fresh lime (optional garnish )
- Pour all contents into glass
- Mix well
- Add ice
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and lime (optional)
Loving your theory ❤️ I just reintroduced myself to the kitchen this year and I am loving it @38 years old ❤️
That’s awesome !
A very informative article in complete detail, thank you. I will share it with my friends.
Thanks For Sharing this amazing recipe. My family loved it. I will be sharing this recipe with my friends. Hope they will like it.