At this point, my air fryer and I are pretty much in a full blown relationship. Lol
I love using it because it’s a quick and less fatty way to enjoy a lot of dishes that I enjoy. Chicken wings are normally what I cook most in my air fryer but I decided to try chicken legs instead and they came out amazing.
These air fryer chicken legs come out perfectly ! You can toss them in any bbq sauce but there is something about a Carolina gold barbecue sauce that will set them off
◦ 6 chicken legs
◦ 1/2 teaspoon adobo all purpose seasoning
◦ 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
◦ 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
◦ 1/2 teaspoon paprika
◦ 1 teaspoon brown sugar
◦ 1/2 cup Carolina gold bbq sauce ( I used the Trader Joe’s brand)
1. In a large bowl add chicken legs , all purpose seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder , paprika, and brown sugar – mix well to make sure chicken legs are well coated evenly with the seasonings .
2.Place seasoned chicken legs in air fryer.
3.Cook chicken legs on 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
4.Remove cooked chicken legs from air fryer , place them in a clean bowl, and toss with barbecue sauce.