It seems like almost every baby shower, birthday party or retirement party that I’ve ever attended in my hometown of Fort Lauderdale, Florida always had a delicious pan of meatballs that someone made. Meatballs are the perfect special occasion , or gathering food. A relative of mine made the best meatballs I had ever tasted – so I remixed it and made it my own and this is an adaption of that. These Asian Sweet n Spicy Meatballs are sure to be a hit in your household or at your next event! They are “come back for more” tasty. Honestly you could even make this a weeknight meal, pair it with mashed potatoes and a green veggie and voila! As always, please let me know what you think and how they come out for you. Enjoy !
◦ 3 pound bag of frozen homestyle
◦ 2 cups teriyaki sauce (I used KC
Masterpiece Teriyaki marinade)
◦ 3/4 cup Sweet Chilli sauce
◦ 1/4 cup honey
◦ 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
◦ 1 tablespoon brown sugar
◦ 1 sprig green onion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl combine teriyaki
sauce , Sweet Chilli sauce , honey,
sriracha , and brown sugar and mix
3. In a large pan , insert frozen
4. Pour the sauce over meatballs and mix
well so that all meatballs are covered
in the sauce
5. Bake for 1 hour minutes (mix
15 minutes )
6. Remove from oven
7. Garnish meatballs with chopped
8. Serve and enjoy !
Asian Sweet N Spicy Meatballs
- 3 pound Bag of frozen homestyle meatballs
- 2 cups Teriyaki sauce (I used KC Masterpiece Teriyaki marinade)
- ¾ cup Sweet Chili sauce
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 1 Sprig green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl combine teriyaki sauce , Sweet Chilli sauce , honey, sriracha , and brown sugar and mix well
- In a large pan , insert frozen meatballs
- Pour the sauce over meatballs and mix well so that all meatballs are covered in the sauce
- Bake for 1 hour minutes (mix meatballs every 15 minutes )
- Remove from oven then garnish meatballs with chopped green onion
- Serve and enjoy !
Sooo… Can ur posts be pinned this looks great!
Thank you ! I will have to add a Pinterest link to the site.
With this recipe do you use bite size meatballs?
Standard size meatballs
I made these for dinner tonight and they were delicious! These will be in my new weeknight rotation!! Thank you!!
So glad to hear that !!
Are these pre cooked meatballs
Could I use homemade meatballs? If so, how should I adjust ?
I think it could still work -you would need to bake the meatballs first then add the sauce