Summer time grill vibes are not complete until you have a recipe for sweet, savory baked beans. This recipe combines maple syrup and barbecue sauce to create the perfect baked beans. Not only is this an easy to whip up recipe, it’s also full of flavor that will perfectly complement your grilled meats and summer side potato or pasta salads.
Baked beans have been a summer and cookout staple for as long as I can remember. This recipe takes me back to my childhood when my favorite thing to eat was a grilled hotdog and some sweet baked beans.
As always , let me know how you like the recipe – and enjoy !
◦ 2 cans (28 ounce) of baked beans
◦ 1 /2 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
◦ 1 /2 cup maple syrup
◦ 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
◦ 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients -mix well
3. Bake in a cast iron skillet for 45 minutes
4. Remove from heat , stir, and sprinkle cinnamon over the beans as a garnish
5. Serve and enjoy !
Maple BBQ Baked Beans
- 2 cans Baked beans (28 ounce)
- ½ cup Your favorite barbecue sauce
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- ½ cup Dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients -mix well
- Bake in a cast iron skillet for 45 minutes
- Remove from heat , stir, and sprinkle cinnamon over the beans as a garnish
- Serve and enjoy !