Honestly, chicken breast is probably one of my least favorite cuts of meat. I know that may sound crazy but it really is the easiest part of the chicken to over cook and when it is dry it taste horrible! This recipe is something that the people who don’t like chicken breast for that exact reason can enjoy. Instead of leaving the breast whole, this recipe has you cut it into chunks and then pretty much sauté them in oil , garlic, and seasoning. The beautiful thing about this recipe is the versatility. You can eat it in tacos (if you so make sure you top it with my Creamy Chipotle Taco Sauce ), as a main entree (serve it with Perfect Yellow Rice or Creamy + Dreamy Steakhouse Mashed Potatoes ) or toss it into a salad. I chose to put it in some tacos , and pair it with yellow rice and black beans-but don’t let that limit how you can make it. As always , enjoy and I love when you all reach out and let me know how it turned out for you !
Glam Kitchen Tips
- Fresh lime juice and fresh garlic is best ! However , if you don’t have them on hand then the bottles will work fine
- 1 pound boneless , skinless chicken breast (cut into1 inch large chunks )
- 1/2 teaspoon Glam Kitchen Adobo All Purpose Seasoning www.shoptheglamkitchen.com
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Sliced Limes to garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl generously season chicken with adobo, chili powder, and black pepper then mix well (every piece of chicken should be coated with seasoning )-set aside
- Heat a skillet with oil for 1-2 minutes
- Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Add chicken and lime juice and brown until fully cooked (usually about 8-10 minutes on medium high heat )
- Remove from heat and serve !