Let me introduce you to my favorite salad to make at home. I absolutely love salmon caeser salads ! It’s actually one of my favorite things to order when I dine out for lunch at restaurants but nothing compares to my homemade version. Making a salmon caeser at home is simple and delish due to the flavors that I season it with.
This is actually a bomb weeknight dinner as well. To cut time , you can also use one of those pre packaged salad kits.
As always , let me know what you think and how it turned out for you ! Enjoy ❤️
2 salmon filets (6-8 ounces each )
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 + 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (I used Old Bay)
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 small lemon
romain lettuce , chopped
caeser dressing ( I used Ken’s Creamy Caeser)
1. Season salmon filets with cajun seasoning and lemon pepper seasoning
2. Heat a large skillet (use medium high to get a nice sear)
3. Add oil and butter
4. Once butter has melted add seasoned salmon filets
5. Cook on each side for 3-5 minutes depending on thickness until fully cooked
6. Remove from heat and squeeze juice of the lemon over both filets – set aside
7. In a large bowl add lettuce , croutons, parmesan cheese , and Caeser dressing
8. Top with salmon filet
9. Serve and enjoy !