Turkey wings are such a slept on meat. The problem is , most people associate baked turkey meat with dry and tough memories. This recipe is a game changer because it gives you tender , flavorful Turkey wings. I use an oven bag for my Turkey wings and they come out perfect every time using this method.
This is the perfect Sunday dinner main entree and can even be made for holiday cooking. I would pair these with rice+beans (my pigeon pease and rice recipe would go perfectly ) and a salad.
As always , let me know what you think , and enjoy !
◦ 3-4 pounds turkey wings
◦ 2 teaspoon Glam Kitchen All Purpose seasoning
◦ 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
◦ 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
◦ 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
◦ 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
◦ 1/2 teaspoon thyme
◦ 3/4 cup your favorite bbq sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
◦ 1/4 cup honey
◦ 3 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl add turkey wings and season with all purpose seasoning , garlic powder , onion powder , chili powder , rosemary , and thyme – mix well and set aside.
3. Place an oven bag in a deep pan or baking dish.
4. Place seasoned Turkey wings in oven bag.
5. In a small bowl combine bbq sauce , honey , and sweet chili sauce.
6. Pour sauce mixture over turkey wings.
7. Close the oven bag with tie that is included or tie a knot in it.
8. Bake for 3 hours.
9. Remove from oven.
10. Open bag , serve and enjoy !