I took a break and I am back !
2021 has been a beautiful year so far even with its ups and downs and I needed to rest and reset. I put out a new ebook and decided to pause on creating new content. Well guys, I am ready to get back into providing you quality recipes . Did you miss me ?
This garlicky green beans recipe is everything ! It is made with fresh green beans , real butter and other ingredients that come together to make the most flavorful green beans dish you have tasted. As always , let me know how it comes out for you !
Glam Kitchen Tips
- Use fresh green beans
- Use real butter , not margarine
Garlicky Green Beans
◦ 2 pounds of fresh green beans
◦ 1.5 sticks of butter
◦ 6 cloves garlic , chopped
◦ 2 tablespoon red onion, diced
◦ 1 red bell pepper , sliced
◦ pink himalayan salt
◦ black pepper
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil
3. Boil green beans for 7-8 minutes on high heat
4. Drain green beans and set them aside
5. In the same large pot , melt butter and sauté garlic , red onion, and bell pepper for 3-4 minutes or until tender
6. Add green beans and sauté for another 5-7 minutes or until tender and cooked to your liking
7. Season with pink salt and pepper to taste
8. Remove from heat and serve