It’s probably not a secret that shrimp is my favorite seafood. I love the taste and it is quick and delish. This recipe can be used as an appetizer or accompanied by a salad. As always, If you have any questions please reach out to me!
Glam Kitchen Tips
- 16/20 shrimp was used for this recipe however any size shrimp will work
- Make sure you devein your shrimp-and also remember leaving the shell and tail on is optional however it holds the seasonings and keeps it from overcooking in this recipe
- 1 pound extra large / jumbo deveined shrimp with shells and tails on
- Old bay seasoning
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Mrs Dash salt free Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- In a bowl , generously season shrimp with old bay, lemon pepper, and Mrs Dash seasoning-set aside
- In a skillet, heat stick of butter until it melts -make sure it doesn’t brown
- Add minced garlic and shrimp to the skillet and cook shrimp on each side for 3-4 minutes- be careful not to over cook your shrimp
- Remove from heat and serve !