This recipe is definitely a side dish staple in my kitchen. I’m not really a fan of plain white rice (unless it’s jasmine rice) so yellow rice is always my go to. This dish is flavorful , yet pairs well with just about any meat and vegetable for the perfect dinner.
- 3 cups water
- 1.5 cups parboiled rice
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 Sazón GOYA® with Saffron packet
• 1 teaspoon Glam Kitchen Adobo seasoning
• 1 teaspoon Knorr chicken bouillon powder (reduced sodium version )
1. In a medium saucepan, bring water, butter, saffron packet, adobo, and chicken bouillon powder to a boil
2. Stir in rice , and reduce heat to low and cover with a tight lid
3. Allow rice to simmer for 20 minutes
4. Remove from heat and set aside, with lid still on for 5 minutes
5. Fluff the rice with a fork and serve!